Monday, May 18, 2009

Etsy Store Prep

It has been a struggle to make myself create things for the specific purpose of posting them on etsy and making myself some extra money. The designs that float around in my head are unique, time consuming, and rare and creating without inspiration is taxing.

Despite this I have decided to dedicate one day a week to working on new projects for etsy. I'm starting out the store with bags similar to those I have already made so that I can several put up at once.

Finished this one today, and I'm in the middle of two others.

On my birthday last week my father gave me a $100 gift certificate to Vogue Fabrics in Evanston. To be honest I would have rather taken the $100 to buy food and pay down debt, but since it has already been designated I will aspire to turn that $100 into much more than its value with remnants.

There will be new bags and shirts up on my etsy account just as soon as I finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment